18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

How to be able to post my first firearm for sale? (says I my account was flagged to limited classifieds by automated process)

dargeben

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
6
Hello,

New user here - when I log in, it says:

"Your account has limited Classifieds access​

Our automated fraud prevention system flagged your account for additional verification before Marketplace listings can be created and viewed."

I reached out to site admin some months ago but no reply.
I don't mind paying to support the site but would like to try using the Classifieds first before spending money.

I'm also not clear if paying the $20 for the year gets me classifieds, as it says I get a badge but no features?

Thanks for your help all
 
Hello,

New user here - when I log in, it says:

"Your account has limited Classifieds access​

Our automated fraud prevention system flagged your account for additional verification before Marketplace listings can be created and viewed."

I reached out to site admin some months ago but no reply.
I don't mind paying to support the site but would like to try using the Classifieds first before spending money.

I'm also not clear if paying the $20 for the year gets me classifieds, as it says I get a badge but no features?

Thanks for your help all
It appears the site automation flagged your account likely due to your use of a VPN at some point. Your account was thus restricted.

I have removed the restriction (you may need to log out and back in).

The best way to contact the Mod team is through a Report.

Let me know if your issues persist. 👍🏼
 
Back
Top Bottom