18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

IMI Timberwolf on consignment

jayson_b24

Quit looking at my Member
CAguns Supporter
2026 10+ Top
Messages
744
Classified ads
9
Instead of sleeping last night, I was prowling guns and stumbled across this:


IMI Timberwolf for $2400 at the Corona location. Too rich for my blood, but if one of your lucky mothersuckers buys it, can I at least shoot it? Thanks in advance! šŸ˜…
 
Instead of sleeping last night, I was prowling guns and stumbled across this:


IMI Timberwolf for $2400 at the Corona location. Too rich for my blood, but if one of your lucky mothersuckers buys it, can I at least shoot it? Thanks in advance! šŸ˜…
Lol, they got a Beretta 1934 for $1599?!?!?!? I just bought one in good condition for $250.Hell, most of those prices are literally the same price of the new gun. Now if I were rich and hated money, they do have a beautiful 1926 Colt 1911 for $4500, that's a dream gun right there.
 
Lol, they got a Beretta 1934 for $1599?!?!?!? I just bought one in good condition for $250.Hell, most of those prices are literally the same price of the new gun. Now if I were rich and hated money, they do have a beautiful 1926 Colt 1911 for $4500, that's a dream gun right there.
Yeah, there's some really cool pieces for sure. But that stuff's all on the other end of the spectrum from me, haha.
 
Almost all of their consignment stuff is in the southern half of the state, I wonder why.
 
Almost all of their consignment stuff is in the southern half of the state, I wonder why.
I mean there's almost 10 million more people in SoCal vs NorCal and majority of their stores are in the southern part of the state. I'm pretty sure the classifieds sections here also skews to SoCal a lot more too
 
I mean there's almost 10 million more people in SoCal vs NorCal and majority of their stores are in the southern part of the state. I'm pretty sure the classifieds sections here also skews to SoCal a lot more too
True, but of the ten counties in California with the highest per capita income, all but Orange are in Northern Cali.

Classifieds do skew Southern here in terms of listings, but that's based solely on quantity so not sure what conclusions can be drawn.

Maybe I'll ask Turner's what the reason is...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom