18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

News It NDs tomorrow…

Latest news
Does this change anything?
Maybe for his disconnector, but GG still has their discovery. Also, the issue is so random, it's hard to be impartial. I think it's obvious something is up with the gun. I'm not a Sig fan boi, I like my sig, but there's something definitely up.

scooby doo swag GIF
 
Maybe for his disconnector, but GG still has their discovery. Also, the issue is so random, it's hard to be impartial. I think it's obvious something is up with the gun. I'm not a Sig fan boi, I like my sig, but there's something definitely up.

scooby doo swag GIF
The GG video is once again user error. Incorrect parts installed with other fail conditions to generate the issue. Nothing about a factory sig brand new with zero modifications.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8030.png
    IMG_8030.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 7
for anyone who missed the key take away from GGs video..
Right, but are they implying that the 45/10mm takedown lever was installed from the factory? The wrong part because they are interchangeable. Do i think that's the only issue? No. I think they're still running cover because they can't deny it anymore. I had an argument with Bruce Gray in the FB group and was banned in 2022. Ultimately, why i moved off the Sig platform when i heard of 3 friends, 1 i saw in a class in person. 2 modified, 1 unmodified.
 
Right, but are they implying that the 45/10mm takedown lever was installed from the factory? The wrong part because they are interchangeable. Do i think that's the only issue? No. I think they're still running cover because they can't deny it anymore. I had an argument with Bruce Gray in the FB group and was banned in 2022. Ultimately, why i moved off the Sig platform when i heard of 3 friends, 1 i saw in a class in person. 2 modified, 1 unmodified.
They are not implying it came from factory- they are just shedding light on an issue that was brought to their attention. I’d suggest you watch sig armorers new video as he comes out stating they can not replicate the issues. For me, I will continue to run my 320 as I’ve had no issues with it and have no reason not to trust it.
 
Like I have been speculating, it is a tolerance stacking issue. Testing with the wrong take down lever just ensure the tolerance is off enough to demonstrate and repeat the issue. One has to wonder if comparing millions of 9mm take down levers, will there be a few that will match the dimension of the 10mm/45 version? Since the parts are interchangeable, how different are the parts in comparison? The rails on the FCU are they always at perfect height? Its bend sheet metal so can the tolerance be kept tight enough in mass production?

The firing pin block assembly uses a small weak torsion spring. It can bind under certain conditions.

The rest is just probability.
 
They are not implying it came from factory- they are just shedding light on an issue that was brought to their attention. I’d suggest you watch sig armorers new video as he comes out stating they can not replicate the issues. For me, I will continue to run my 320 as I’ve had no issues with it and have no reason not to trust it.
My pet rattlesnake hasn't bit me yet, so I think it's safe...

The "I'm keeping my Sig" folks are starting to sound like the dude who's dating the crazy hot stripper. Everyone is telling him, "she's no good for you", but the poor guy just can't admit to himself that everyone is right. P320 = crazy stripper.
 
Back
Top Bottom