18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Juggernaut Tactical featureless AR grip?

These threads are always the same. My configuration is better than yours, or this is the only way to run your gear.
In California we are limited to Mag lock, Featureless, or Fixed Mag. Different configurations for different uses is how I look at it. But then again I have several so I have some of each.
 
Back
Top Bottom