18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Juggernaut Tactical Hellfighter Mod Kit usage

Gawernator

🛡️ Range Member
Range Member
10+ Top
Messages
5,651
I received an AR-10 with this kit installed, pretty cool. Maybe a dumb question but how do I actually open and clean the gun like a normal rifle? I've never had a CA compliant setup before. When you press the button it cracks open the receiver but of course only a few mm. There must be some simple explanation
 
I received an AR-10 with this kit installed, pretty cool. Maybe a dumb question but how do I actually open and clean the gun like a normal rifle? I've never had a CA compliant setup before. When you press the button it cracks open the receiver but of course only a few mm. There must be some simple explanation
knob on left side unscrews, remove spring and youll see a channel where the detent rides on. pull to the right, turn and itll start coming out. DO NOT let the pin come all the way out on the right or the detent will pop out and jam up. Then it'll be a real PITA to get it put back together without removing back plate and so forth. (don't ask me how I know)

 
Back
Top Bottom