caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Bugs Just a spelling nit ...

Something needs fixing!

Librarian

CAguns Supporter
Calguns Verified
"A modern California 2A community that loads fast with all the ammenities you'd want in a website."

Amenities is mis-spelled. Just one 'm'.

I’ve noticed a lot of spelling errors across the site by admin.. maybe consider spell check to sound a little more professional. Don’t take it personal, just bringing it to your attention.

Went to create a thread on this topic and noticed this one already existed

I’ve noticed a lot of spelling errors across the site by admin.. maybe consider spell check to sound a little more professional. Don’t take it personal, just bringing it to your attention.

Went to create a thread on this topic and noticed this one already existed
If that's what's lacking, I'll take those kinda problems any day. Feel free to hit the Report box and call it out or note it here. I know there's all sorts of grammar and punctuation issues too. I've been focusing on building the site, not so much my writing. Not an excuse but matter of fact kinda thing. I didn't know any of the technologies I'm using today 6 weeks ago. It's been a fun project so to be called out on spelling is kinda funny. lol

Eventually, I'll get a little help with the site. ;)

If you were me, do i go and spell check everything i wrote or should I focus on the 20k images I need to migrate from backblaze b2 to cloudflare r2? If you've never heard of it, neither have i until 4 weeks ago when i implemented it, though I have worked with s3. Once I'm done with this, I'll work through the backlog. Otherwise, all the docs will be re-written once I reach a stable state with the platform or get help from volunteers.

Cheers!

If that's what's lacking, I'll take those kinda problems any day. Feel free to hit the Report box and call it out or note it here. I know there's all sorts of grammar and punctuation issues too. I've been focusing on building the site, not so much my writing. Not an excuse but matter of fact kinda thing. I didn't know any of the technologies I'm using today 6 weeks ago. It's been a fun project so to be called out on spelling is kinda funny. lol

Eventually, I'll get a little help with the site. ;)

If you were me, do i go and spell check everything i wrote or should I focus on the 20k images I need to migrate from backblaze b2 to cloudflare r2? If you've never heard of it, neither have i until 4 weeks ago when i implemented it, though I have worked with s3. Once I'm done with this, I'll work through the backlog. Otherwise, all the docs will be re-written once I reach a stable state with the platform or get help from volunteers.

Cheers!
Hey, all power to you! And thank you for giving us another platform! You’ve done amazing! This is what I always wanted out of CGN. I was member over there for 10+ years (rookie numbers) and a contributor for many years, but never saw upgrades like this here! Nice job. Just pointing out little things. Keep up the good work

Hey, all power to you! And thank you for giving us another platform! You’ve done amazing! This is what I always wanted out of CGN. I was member over there for 10+ years (rookie numbers) and a contributor for many years, but never saw upgrades like this here! Nice job. Just pointing out little things. Keep up the good work

Point them out like Librarian. Comes across more like a ticket and I’m serious, hit the report button and just say spelling. I’ll get to it eventually. I’m refining the process as I go so everything is gonna change again. Come back from time to time, it changes a bit here fast.

P.S I’m glad to hear that. It’s also what I wanted out of CG. So if you fancy anything create a post. If enough people vote on it and I can do it, it might go in. I just need a list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back