18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

KIDD 10/22 NRL22 / PRS Rimfire Build

NICE! I need to get my BRN-22’s out more often. I went the cheaper route and have a BRN-22, GMB match, and Bravo chassis.

holy 💩 I just went to look at Kidd barrels they have almost doubled in price in the past two years.
 
Back
Top Bottom