18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Kydex holsters for milsurp handguns?

Number9

Active member
Messages
88
Classified ads
1
I've always had trouble finding modern holsters for said milsurp guns.

Every once in a while when I travel, I run into a LGS that does the kydex holster making in house but traveling nowadays is a luxury for me.

If anyone has recommendations for businesses, please list them down below 🙏
 
If you were close to me I would help you out, but looks like your farther north.
 
Back
Top Bottom