18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

LA county support for AB 1127 today

M_N04H

Unknown member
CAguns Supporter
2026 2 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
1,459
Classified ads
3
I just copy and paste it from Calguns.... This is coming up today.

The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors have added item #18 to their agenda for this Tuesday. They want to show their support for AB 1127, otherwise known as "the Glock Ban". If you are not familiar with the push to ban Glocks, please watch this video for a quick explanation.



Please click the link here and express your OPPOSITION to their support of AB 1127.
Https://publiccomment.bos.lacounty.gov/

Note that comments are not necessary, but it would be better if you could provide one.
 
Los Angeles County is lost. Even their lone Republican is pretty liberal. Expect a 4-0 vote with Barger abstaining. I’ll leave a comment so I can feel good about myself.
 
There is no point in wasting your time leaving a comment. They never get read and liberals dont give a F- about anyone but themselves and their own agendas
 
It passed from the suspense file today (8/29). AB1078 and AB1263 also passed. They now go to the full senate.

Screenshot from 2025-08-29 19-30-20.png
 
I just copy and paste it from Calguns.... This is coming up today.

The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors have added item #18 to their agenda for this Tuesday. They want to show their support for AB 1127, otherwise known as "the Glock Ban". If you are not familiar with the push to ban Glocks, please watch this video for a quick explanation.



Please click the link here and express your OPPOSITION to their support of AB 1127.
Https://publiccomment.bos.lacounty.gov/

Note that comments are not necessary, but it would be better if you could provide one.
#18 is Streamlining Land Use Processes to Ensure Eaton Fire Survivors Can Rebuild

I cant find anything about ab 1127 there on that list? am I seeing the wrong thing?
 
#18 is Streamlining Land Use Processes to Ensure Eaton Fire Survivors Can Rebuild

I cant find anything about ab 1127 there on that list? am I seeing the wrong thing?
I think it changes. It's too late now.
 
I just copy and paste it from Calguns.... This is coming up today.

The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors have added item #18 to their agenda for this Tuesday. They want to show their support for AB 1127, otherwise known as "the Glock Ban". If you are not familiar with the push to ban Glocks, please watch this video for a quick explanation.



Please click the link here and express your OPPOSITION to their support of AB 1127.
Https://publiccomment.bos.lacounty.gov/

Note that comments are not necessary, but it would be better if you could provide one.


Just another reason to move out of Los Angeles county.
 
Back
Top Bottom