- Messages
- 803
- Classified ads
- 2
Went by a couple of the LGS' recently and ran into this thing!
These rarely pop up, especially CA, so I couldn't say no.
Ok, so obviously it's not an original G34 RTF2, AFAIK those were not made. Since I'm not much of a .40 Fan, I decided to go with the 34 Gen 3 MOS slide for this build. Swapped the ejector to 9mm as well.
Wish they would have put this texture on the 43/43X/48! And probably all other Glocks for that matter, haha.
Who else has an RTF2?
These rarely pop up, especially CA, so I couldn't say no.
Ok, so obviously it's not an original G34 RTF2, AFAIK those were not made. Since I'm not much of a .40 Fan, I decided to go with the 34 Gen 3 MOS slide for this build. Swapped the ejector to 9mm as well.
Wish they would have put this texture on the 43/43X/48! And probably all other Glocks for that matter, haha.
Who else has an RTF2?