18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Leather holsters

Sounds like you got a good one. (y)Two guys I work with both ordered Falcos for 365XL and they lost all shape in 6 months.

I keep forgetting to post this but here you go. I have had a few leather holsters and I can confidently say this is pretty well made for the price.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1175.webp
    IMG_1175.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom