18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Leica Geovid Max LRF binoculars (Geovid Pro basically deprecated)

ocabj

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
Founder 2026 2
Messages
103
Classified ads
2
I plan on having a thorough review written up on the Leica Geovid Max in mid-November after I use them for a bit (including in a PRSuit match).

However, I just wanted to let people know that the Geovid Max pretty much obsoletes the Geovid Pro as far as a new purchase. The price wasn't increased from the Pro to the Max and given the huge performance increases in the Max over the Pro, you really shouldn't pay anywhere close to the original retail of the Geovid Pro.

Even if you don't need the speed or the customizable LED HUD of the Max and are looking at the Pro, I would not spend on a Geovid Pro (even the AB+) unless it was at least 60-65% off MSRP, and that's new.

I can only imagine you'll be able to find used Geovid Pro AB+ for $2000 in the next few months.
 

Attachments

  • Ocab-20260923-165310-2400-1x1.webp
    Ocab-20260923-165310-2400-1x1.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the update and the insights.

Particularly appreciated are observations from one with your experience base.
 
Back
Top Bottom