18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Looking for a value on some old military ammo

AMB1302

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
I’ve got some old ammo that I’m going to part ways with, but I have no idea what the market is for these—really aimed at collectibility versus shooting. Any thoughts? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5DC78D44-0538-40B8-B887-6599ED6B31E4.jpeg
    IMG_5DC78D44-0538-40B8-B887-6599ED6B31E4.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6369.jpeg
    IMG_6369.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6370.jpeg
    IMG_6370.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 10
I’m not sure what it’s worth but being a m1/m2 carbine fan if I saw it on the shelf for a reasonable price I’d buy it just to have a piece of history.
 
Back
Top Bottom