18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Looking for after market case feed and strong mount for Dillon 650

G421W

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2025 10+
Messages
72
I'm looking for an after market case feed and strong mount.

If anyone knows of these please post here.
 
well mount is easy. inline fab. they make the best mounts IMO.

case feed....not so easy. you can get the 3d printed versions, but they tend to be small and not very satisfying to work with. spend the extra and get a Dillon case feed.
 
well mount is easy. inline fab. they make the best mounts IMO.

case feed....not so easy. you can get the 3d printed versions, but they tend to be small and not very satisfying to work with. spend the extra and get a Dillon case feed.
Thanks for the tip on IF. I have a Dillon case feed on my 30+ year old 1050RL. So I know they work great. This 650 I was hoping to keep in a smaller foot print.
 
oh if you want the smaller footprint look at the 3d printed ones that are out there. will def have smaller footprint with the plus minuses of that smaller footprint
 
Thanks for the tip on IF. I have a Dillon case feed on my 30+ year old 1050RL. So I know they work great. This 650 I was hoping to keep in a smaller foot print.
I wish dillon made an even BIGGER and more powerful casefeeder so I did not have to fill it as often.

dillons.jpg


My ideal casefeeder would hold 2 gallons of brass.
You can't put much more than about half a gallon of brass into a dillon before you overload the motor with the weight of the brass.
A casefeeder that was half the diameter of a Dillon would likely not take more than few cups of brass at a time.
 
I wish dillon made an even BIGGER and more powerful casefeeder so I did not have to fill it as often.

dillons.jpg


My ideal casefeeder would hold 2 gallons of brass.
You can't put much more than about half a gallon of brass into a dillon before you overload the motor with the weight of the brass.
A casefeeder that was half the diameter of a Dillon would likely not take more than few cups of brass at a time.
How is it running those presses? It appears the 1050 handles are considerably higher than the 550 and 650?
 
I wish dillon made an even BIGGER and more powerful casefeeder so I did not have to fill it as often.

dillons.jpg


My ideal casefeeder would hold 2 gallons of brass.
You can't put much more than about half a gallon of brass into a dillon before you overload the motor with the weight of the brass.
A casefeeder that was half the diameter of a Dillon would likely not take more than few cups of brass at a time.
Wow
Hey AR15barrel, do you even reload bro? lol what a setup!!
 
Back
Top Bottom