- Messages
- 139
For years other companies have caught up with the simplicity, reliability and modularity of Glocks, now it seems with Glock folding to appease stupid lawmakers with the V model it will be the straw that broke the camel's back. Apart from looking silly, they broke some interoperability with the V model. Glock is lacking features like useful slide serrations and bump outs to make use easier, lacks the interesting optic mount solutions like the Echelon. Lastly it looks like for California we will no longer even have an option for the normal consumer.
To me it seems like it is going to lead to tanking Glock sales, reduced long term aftermarket support and overall major loss of ground to competitors, what do you guys think?
For me a Glock 3 is fine and simple, but there just seems to be so many better options out there lately. I held out hope that maybe I will grab some Gen 5s one day, but now I'm not sure it is worth it unless I'm looking at a 45 or 10mm.
To me it seems like it is going to lead to tanking Glock sales, reduced long term aftermarket support and overall major loss of ground to competitors, what do you guys think?
For me a Glock 3 is fine and simple, but there just seems to be so many better options out there lately. I held out hope that maybe I will grab some Gen 5s one day, but now I'm not sure it is worth it unless I'm looking at a 45 or 10mm.