- Messages
- 1,420
- Classified ads
- 3
So the original frame is the CA set up. Manual safety and mag disconnect is out. CA LCI slide assembly is off, replaced by the separate PC 10mm slide. I noticed on dry fire the trigger feels like more of a slap on the PC slide, vs a snap on the CA LCI slide.
Also more surprising, during dry fire, the PC slide will move FORWARD maybe a millimeter or two after trigger pull. Whereas the original CA LCI slide didn't do that.
It's probably normal from what I can tell from other parts of the web. But figured I ask here. I've never seen any of my other guns do this. Is this something concerning or normal?
Also more surprising, during dry fire, the PC slide will move FORWARD maybe a millimeter or two after trigger pull. Whereas the original CA LCI slide didn't do that.
It's probably normal from what I can tell from other parts of the web. But figured I ask here. I've never seen any of my other guns do this. Is this something concerning or normal?