18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

M2xi updates??

Dooder

Member
Messages
45
Classified ads
2
@Route66ShootingSportsPark
@2azone

Any updates about it coming to town or is it a bust? Should I hold on or cancel deposit?
 
I still have my deposit with @Route66ShootingSportsPark and I haven't heard anything from them or the manufacturer who I reached out to as well. I plan on keeping my deposit with R66 because they have been good to me since the beginning.

The rep I spoke with at Bersa gave me a general answer that had to do with some legal stuff. He showed no interest in reaching out to the unit/department that could provide that timeline.
 
Last edited:
I would hold it, the list is just growing. This is going to happen eventually. It's just lawyers being lawyers
 
Email update from Bersa's marketing director:

Hi John,
I am surprised that Route 66 has not reached out to you. We met with our lawyers and some 2A lawyers at SHOT show in January and we were advised by all parties that due to some new regulations that were passed in California, to not sell the M2XI as is in California using the loophole that the dealers asked us to use. So, we will be developing a California legal version, but it will take some time. You should take to Route 66 about getting the deposit back and hopefully, when our CA compliant version comes out, you will be interested in purchasing one.
I am so very sorry about the delay and the confusion. California has made this one to be a very difficult situation to navigate.
I hope you understand.
Best,
Rafael
 
Thanks for the update! I put my deposits down last September and I got the feeling this wasn't going to happen so I got my deposits back last month. The search continues!
 
Back
Top Bottom