18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

MagLatch

H. Bowman

Well-known member
Messages
862
Are they still in business/making new devices? I would like to find one for a milled AK but it's been showing out of stock for a while.
 
Are they still in business/making new devices? I would like to find one for a milled AK but it's been showing out of stock for a while.
I just picked up their Maglatch for the MP5 after getting an in-stock alert. It was OoS for a few months.
 
Back
Top Bottom