I wrote this up back in 2021 on CGN - not sure if it helps or not? I like Overwatch on a 19x and Suarez for all my gen 4s.
Glock Magwell Compatability
In my research, I found little information in one place and what I did find didn't answer my questions so I thought I'd provide what I found and maybe others could too?
So far the TTI is a great magwell and a true funnel but with little size increase over the others BUT it requires mag extensions. It is a 1 piece vs the Suarez 2 piece and I think in general that a 1 piece is going to have more rear funnel based on the fact there is no screw to attach the base to the insert.
I will try Magpul magazines asap. I don't have any ETS.
Prices are what I paid when purchased or on PA site
Glock 17 gen4
TTI Carry (owned) $54.99 on sale
NO GO with Vickers baseplates or oem 10rd
OK with Glock 19X mags (same as +2 oem?), oem 17rd (no space to grasp mag)
This is a single piece magwell and is very well made and functional.
SLR Rifleworks (email inquiry) $83.99
NO GO with Vickers baseplates
OK with Glock 19X mags (same as +2 oem?), oem 10rd, oem 17rd
Suarez Gunfighter (owned) $39.99
OK with Vickers baseplates, Glock 19X mags (same as +2 oem?), oem 10rd, oem 17rd and Magpul mags.
will work with backstraps
Magpul (owned) $19.99
NO GO with Vickers baseplates or oem 10rd
OK with Glock 19X mags (same as +2 oem?), oem 17rd (no space to grasp mag)
Glock 17 gen 3
Agency Arms (tested per posts below) $99.99
OK with factory mags (10rd and std), ETS mags (10rd and std), Vickers baseplates, and TTI extensions, in any combination
Glock 19 gen4
Agency Arms (tested per posts below) $99.99
OK with factory mags (10rd and std), ETS mags (10rd and std), Vickers baseplates, and TTI extensions, in any combination
Overwatch Precision Have Blue (owned) $81.90
Per emails with Overwatch-OK with Vickers baseplates but I found it requires minor filing of baseplate to fit, oem 15rd, oem 10rd
Magpul (owned) $19.99
NO GO with Vickers baseplates or oem 10rd
OK with oem 15rd (no space to grasp mag)
Glock 19 gen3
SLR Rifleworks (tested per posts below) $83.99
OK with oem 10rd
Magpul (tested per below)
NO GO with oem 10rd
Last edited by Mezcalfud; 08-04-2021, 7:24 PM.