- Messages
- 5,602
- Classified ads
- 4
It’s yours if you’d like DMHey Ikeo I’ll take it if the spot is still available
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
It’s yours if you’d like DMHey Ikeo I’ll take it if the spot is still available
Roughly you can arrive by 8:15 to check in.Awesome!
For the advanced class, we’re likely going to be there from 0800-1600 both Saturday and Sunday?
Yeah it was great, especially day 2 with all the movement drills. I got a lot of good tips not only on shooting fundamentals but also a lot of good stuff to work on around entries and exits, and a lot more confidence in shooting while moving forward and sideways (which I’ve not tried in a match yet). It was also cool to have a few beers and chat about his past and overall training philosophies. Thanks @ikeo !The Mason Lane Fundamentals class was very good and I highly recommend it to anyone want to improve your shooting abilities/performance wherever you are in your journey.
Thanks to @ikeo1 for hosting the class and making it run smoothly. Mason is a talented shooter and teacher and I personally learned a lot and took away great movement drills to incorporate into my training.
How does he stay so focused with that loud music playing?!Latest CAguns team member took overall at the local match after the advanced class.
He uses a stock Glock in Limited Optics with a magwell.
we had a number of guys in the top slots from our class and squad. Mason is an excellent instructor and well for sure be bringing him back