18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

News Max Michel & Lena Miculek leave Sig Sauer

Latest news

Does the P320Max become a collector piece now?

  • Yes - it’ll go up ! P320 Museum piece

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • No - still a P320 Signade , tree fiddy

    Votes: 27 79.4%

  • Total voters
    34

ikeo1

2A Developer 👨🏻‍💻
Staff member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Prime
Messages
5,394
Classified ads
3
Max Michel & Lena Michele announced their departure from Sig!

He got me into the Sig P320 platform and I still have two of his P320Max limited edition slides for the Legion X5.

He’s done a lot for the Carry Optics division that’s become so popular today. Glad he’s moving on to different things. Just wish he’d be more natural with his stuff


1759773562908.png

 
Last edited:

I'll bite, what the heck is a "Signade"? Best I can find is a Swedish word meaning: "Designed"

As for "Tree Fiddy", this is what I found: "Tree fiddy" is a popular internet meme and a shortened pronunciation of "three fifty" ($3.50). It is most famously used as a punchline to an outrageous or unbelievable story and is a reference to a long-running gag from the animated television show South Park.

Not being cool, I just don't get it, help me out please.
 
I'll bite, what the heck is a "Signade"? Best I can find is a Swedish word meaning: "Designed"

As for "Tree Fiddy", this is what I found: "Tree fiddy" is a popular internet meme and a shortened pronunciation of "three fifty" ($3.50). It is most famously used as a punchline to an outrageous or unbelievable story and is a reference to a long-running gag from the animated television show South Park.

Not being cool, I just don't get it, help me out please.
It’s usually for the people who don’t like Sigs. Signade is the term for when it blows up randomly, it’s a bit of a joke, but I have seen it with my own eyes and personally know people.

The tree fiddy is also a joke, $350 or $3.50 is all it’s gonna be worth or it’s a collector item. As mentioned I have two of the slides that sold out. There were 300 made at the time.



These were $1k each with the optic so overall not a bad deal with all OEM internals. I either lost my a$$ or now that he’s leaving it become a relic.
 
It’s usually for the people who don’t like Sigs. Signade is the term for when it blows up randomly, it’s a bit of a joke, but I have seen it with my own eyes and personally know people.

The tree fiddy is also a joke, $350 or $3.50 is all it’s gonna be worth or it’s a collector item. As mentioned I have two of the slides that sold out. There were 300 made at the time.



These were $1k each with the optic so overall not a bad deal with all OEM internals. I either lost my a$$ or now that he’s leaving it become a relic.

I knew there had to be a logical explanation. Thanks for explaining.
 
I saw that Lena Miculek left too. I wonder what's going on internally?
Sig needs to do some brand rebuilding. It’s hard for the athletes to defend a brand that doesn’t accept accountability.

Besides, for her Smith & Wesson is a natural place for her to go to..
 
Good for them? I guess? I've owned Sigs since before there were influencers. And I've never bought a gun because the maker sponsored a social media influencer. I'm not criticizing those who have. It's just not something I care about.
 
Some Channel "Trench Grenade"on YouTube posted a video and in it, he says Max left Sig to Go to Stacatto and that Lena left because she asked for her 1M salary to increase to 1.4M. Its around 5 min in to video. An interesting comentary...

 
Some Channel "Trench Grenade"on YouTube posted a video and in it, he says Max left Sig to Go to Stacatto and that Lena left because she asked for her 1M salary to increase to 1.4M. Its around 5 min in to video. An interesting comentary...

This dude said a whole bunch of nothing. It’s was literally “I know for a fact because my sources told me but I can’t say for certain but I think it’s this maybe but yeah it’s this but I can’t say because I’ll ruin 2 lives and they know who they are.” 😵‍💫🤪☠️
 
There is no way Lena is making $1m from Sig unless that includes commission from the ROSE line. She has a million followers on YouTube but her videos barely scrap 100k views in one of the worst monetized segments there is. Only 300k followers on instagram where more of the female shooters would be. The math doesn't math there.
 
Spokespeople/Reps change companies all the time. Some by their own doing (good or bad, other opportunities, life changes, fill-in-the-blank), other times by the company's marketing group. Ain't no big thing.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom