18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Gear Mecanik MO1 or MO3 sight

What's tactical?
Messages
38
I’ve been thinking about which red (green) dot to put on my MC9, but I’m not which one to go with. Can’t trust Amazon reviews and YT always populates just the major gun reviewers or people who don’t post long term reviews. I know Holosun is a tried and true, but before I bite the bullet on the 407k in green dot instead of red, has anyone used the Mecanik sight(s) and what has been your experience with them?
 
Back
Top Bottom