18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

NDZ shipping costs

What drives up the shipping costs that much? I get new requirements have been enacted but the actual shipping and getting a signature upon delivery should not drive the price up that much.
Just a bunch of opportunistic PoS companies
 
NDZ blocked me on their eBay store. I was discussing shipping prices through their website with them. They said they are so high because of CA law and that I could vote in new politicians to fix the problem. (like politicians ever fix a problem) When I pointed out that they were being hypocritical because neither their eBay or Amazon stores charges shipping to California, they blocked me. 😂
 
Last edited:
NDZ blocked me on their eBay store. I was discussing shipping prices with them. They said they are so high because of CA law and that I could vote in new politicians to fix the problem. (like politicians ever fix a problem) When I pointed out that they were being hypocritical because neither their eBay or Amazon stores charges shipping to California, they blocked me. 😂
Jesus, their website says this “ Compliance Fee: A flat $30 compliance fee will be added to all California orders. This covers ID verification and the added cost of signature confirmation at delivery.”
 
All for a smiley face backplate. SMH.

That’s what I thought.
And to distinguish your gun from your friends???

My friends don’t get to use my guns freely to the degree that they could get mistaken with someone else’s. My bench space, my shooting bag, I don’t take my eyes off it.
 
Yesterday I was looking at Derya's website and was going to order a $9 part. Shipping came out to $44. I emptied the cart.
 
Yesterday I was looking at Derya's website and was going to order a $9 part. Shipping came out to $44. I emptied the cart.
This is what it looks like when CA state is winning.
 
Back
Top Bottom