henrikthecat
⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
- Messages
- 1
Hey chaps and chapettes...
Found my way here from the other site. Seeking some help in pricing some guns I'm going to be sadly letting go.
1 - pre-ban L1A1 SLR
2 - Vietnam clone M16
3 - Ruger Mini 30
4 - Beretta .22
Some other stuff.
Basically I'm hoping somebody with way more expertise than I have can help me price these firearms fairly.
Please reply here or send me a PM if you could assist an idiot. Haha.
Found my way here from the other site. Seeking some help in pricing some guns I'm going to be sadly letting go.
1 - pre-ban L1A1 SLR
2 - Vietnam clone M16
3 - Ruger Mini 30
4 - Beretta .22
Some other stuff.
Basically I'm hoping somebody with way more expertise than I have can help me price these firearms fairly.
Please reply here or send me a PM if you could assist an idiot. Haha.