- Messages
- 1,209
Try hards.
My review. They are located in Garden Grove, CA nextdoor to Hyungjae (Brothers) Barbershop. I've been going to the barbershop for almost 23 years, it's the barbershop I go to, and the owners have not changed and neither has the style of cut I get for those 23 years.
I walk in, and these guys turned the gun store into part barbershop/part gun store. Really, the barber area possibly covers 25% of the gun store. That's a douche bag move. To make a barbershop right next door to another established barber, complete douche baggery move.
I look at rifles on their wall, and notice a mix bag of ARs, and notice they are used, thus concluding they sell used and consignments. I ask him for prices, and they are priced higher than what I can normally find them for. I ask what their consignment rate is, and the fatty quickly replies with, "yea, I am not going to do anymore consignments of ARs. These ARs (like more than half the guns on his wall) are my friends' and it has not been selling, so I am going to tell him to take it." Private than a Public club it seems.
I tell him I have a MK12 build I am looking to sell. And I see a MK12 Mod H build on his wall (seeing as it is closest or slight similar to the build I have), and so to gauge what to price mine, I ask him about his.
Bro just goes REEEEEE. I mean he begins to blow smoke on it, trying to brag about it like I have no clue. He said it was a Original Recce MK12, and it would cost me $15k.
It costs more than a HK and KAC put together, so to speak. More than a M249 SAW + KAC or HK. Clown Club.
What a joke. First, it is either a Recce build *OR* MK12 build, not both. The original are Crane built, which is most likely not available to civilians. Especially Californians as they have full-auto capability. But anyways, no need to argue and correct these type of gun store owners.
His pisspoor knowledge on a MK12 build, his pricing on his Super Duper Delta Seal Ranger Special MK12, and the "feel" of this private club, are the main reasons I have no reason to step foot in there, unless someone asks to PPT there.
They barely had any products to window shop on either, nothing much to browse, probably should have invested more in gun stuff than a hygiene and hair stuff.
I never bought any products from my barber, or from any salons, and I wasn't about to start with the Neighborhood Hair Club.
My review. They are located in Garden Grove, CA nextdoor to Hyungjae (Brothers) Barbershop. I've been going to the barbershop for almost 23 years, it's the barbershop I go to, and the owners have not changed and neither has the style of cut I get for those 23 years.
I walk in, and these guys turned the gun store into part barbershop/part gun store. Really, the barber area possibly covers 25% of the gun store. That's a douche bag move. To make a barbershop right next door to another established barber, complete douche baggery move.
I look at rifles on their wall, and notice a mix bag of ARs, and notice they are used, thus concluding they sell used and consignments. I ask him for prices, and they are priced higher than what I can normally find them for. I ask what their consignment rate is, and the fatty quickly replies with, "yea, I am not going to do anymore consignments of ARs. These ARs (like more than half the guns on his wall) are my friends' and it has not been selling, so I am going to tell him to take it." Private than a Public club it seems.
I tell him I have a MK12 build I am looking to sell. And I see a MK12 Mod H build on his wall (seeing as it is closest or slight similar to the build I have), and so to gauge what to price mine, I ask him about his.
Bro just goes REEEEEE. I mean he begins to blow smoke on it, trying to brag about it like I have no clue. He said it was a Original Recce MK12, and it would cost me $15k.
It costs more than a HK and KAC put together, so to speak. More than a M249 SAW + KAC or HK. Clown Club.
What a joke. First, it is either a Recce build *OR* MK12 build, not both. The original are Crane built, which is most likely not available to civilians. Especially Californians as they have full-auto capability. But anyways, no need to argue and correct these type of gun store owners.
His pisspoor knowledge on a MK12 build, his pricing on his Super Duper Delta Seal Ranger Special MK12, and the "feel" of this private club, are the main reasons I have no reason to step foot in there, unless someone asks to PPT there.
They barely had any products to window shop on either, nothing much to browse, probably should have invested more in gun stuff than a hygiene and hair stuff.
I never bought any products from my barber, or from any salons, and I wasn't about to start with the Neighborhood Hair Club.