18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Nevada County CCW (Renewal)

Messages
32
I just wanted to share that my first renewal has gone absolutely flawlessly here in Nevada County

To recap - my initial process took from 2/23/23 to 5/2/23 - under 10 weeks from initial application to issuance.

This time, my renewal packet was uploaded on 2/22/25, I supplied an addtional proof of residency on 3/17, and I received the email to come pick it up today (31 days).

I still think every 2 years and only 3 guns is nuts - and 31 days is too long too.

But compared to virtually everywhere else?? I'll take it!!!
 
How was the initial process? I'm interested in applying next year after I pick up one more handgun.
 
Back
Top Bottom