- Messages
- 5,472
- Classified ads
- 3
We're starting to make our way into a more user friendly format by having more resources available to new users.
Starting off with terminology
The reason behind this is our demographic has changed significantly towards the younger crowd. This means there's significantly more new people and women are also up ~3% for this particular metric. Google Analytics measures in its own way so it shouldn't be compared to this. In any case, in both our numbers are continuing to add new people across the board. When I started the site, I originally made a lot of assumptions where the users were.
Docs are always the last thing to be worked on so now that I have some agents we're starting to make some progress. It would be good if you guys looked it over. I've curated it as much as possible but after awhile it looks all the same... You'll notice significant changes happening faster once the process matures.

In the past we used to have 44+ as our main groups, but that's moved down significantly. The ones who remain are helping to shape our activism future. I already see it every so often and I'm glad to see there's some people who step up and take the initiative. Other people are reading so I hope this trend continues. We have a 'younger' audience who's just getting into firearms and ownership. Another member reached out to me to advocate for mentorship and though we don't do it directly, we provide both mentor/mentee a place participate on our platform. I'm sure many people see it sprinkled around. Let's nurture and encourage those seedlings of thought and action.
For anything that's more general, it'll go to CA2A.com. People are already landing on it for DROS search and PPT questions, which leads them to here for discussions.
Example DROS Article
Thanks for making CAGuns.net the platform it is today to help encourage and educate people to have fun and stay safe by exercising their rights.
Starting off with terminology
Confused by DROS, PPT, or safe queen? Start here.
The 2A Glossary: 166 forum, classifieds, California paperwork, range and gear terms in plain English, with the official source next to every paperwork term.
ca2a.com
The reason behind this is our demographic has changed significantly towards the younger crowd. This means there's significantly more new people and women are also up ~3% for this particular metric. Google Analytics measures in its own way so it shouldn't be compared to this. In any case, in both our numbers are continuing to add new people across the board. When I started the site, I originally made a lot of assumptions where the users were.
Docs are always the last thing to be worked on so now that I have some agents we're starting to make some progress. It would be good if you guys looked it over. I've curated it as much as possible but after awhile it looks all the same... You'll notice significant changes happening faster once the process matures.

In the past we used to have 44+ as our main groups, but that's moved down significantly. The ones who remain are helping to shape our activism future. I already see it every so often and I'm glad to see there's some people who step up and take the initiative. Other people are reading so I hope this trend continues. We have a 'younger' audience who's just getting into firearms and ownership. Another member reached out to me to advocate for mentorship and though we don't do it directly, we provide both mentor/mentee a place participate on our platform. I'm sure many people see it sprinkled around. Let's nurture and encourage those seedlings of thought and action.
For anything that's more general, it'll go to CA2A.com. People are already landing on it for DROS search and PPT questions, which leads them to here for discussions.
Example DROS Article
DROS Now Requires Your Occupation — Here's the Statute Behind It, and Why "Trolling" Isn't a Safe Answer - CA2A
As of Thursday, August 27, 2026, California's DROS Entry System won't let a dealer submit your purchase without your occupation. It isn't a new law — it's a line that has been sitting in Penal Code 28160 all along, and the software finally enforces it. Here's the statute, what the DOJ has and...
ca2a.com
Thanks for making CAGuns.net the platform it is today to help encourage and educate people to have fun and stay safe by exercising their rights.