- Messages
- 183
I don't need to watch videos, tons of people carry the 1.0 in CA.Yeah, but.... 1.0Watch a few comparison videos against the 2.0 and you'll see the reason the 1.0 is only 299.
They're awful stock.
But I've been passing on all the complaint or C&R smith snub noses I've been seeing under $300 outside the state.
Grab a 1.0 from another state with a full Apex kit and sights for $250. Bunch of mags and holsters is just a bonus.
It's like agonizing over Glock at msrp here when you can grab a Gen3 that's already been cut for a dot. Bunch of crap poured into from whatever catalog was cool at the time.
Simply wait for out of state ffls that list new CA to make a quick $.
Which reminds me, since no one wants to ppt a stock Gen 3 glock for anything decent I'll add one to my order.
Do you guys work out of state?
Ever shoot any events outside CA?
There's plenty of "old" guns that happen to be CA compliant for dirt cheap.
Resellers are more than happy to sell them to morons in CA for more than the $200-$350 going rate.
It's like guns outside CA are treated like phones, people upgrade and don't think twice about it leaving a F ton of everything all over the place.
Last edited: