18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Mini 14, wanted one since I was a kid

You got hunt for the good prices . Landos and cdnn has them (Ruger mini mags)priced between 26 to 33 $ . Just gotta use that Google machine . And that's as of today .
 
Sorry, not Mini experience.
I just meant shopping experience. Sometimes they offer free shipping.
Anyways, mag prices are higher than AR mags.
But that does not put me off, my Sig mags are $50 plus
I love the Mini platform, I almost never shoot my AR's, just have more fun with the Mini.
But then again, I'm a huge SKS fan as well.
All good. Nothing wrong with that! I never use my AR’s either , I always use my Beryl for 5.56. To each his own.
 
Back
Top Bottom