18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Noveske price

bshmail24

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
2
I’m looking to sell my gen 3 noveske afghan but have no idea how to price it. I havent been active on the forums in so long that I don’t know what the market looks like. Super sad to sell it as it was my first AR but priorities have changed. If anyone can give me their honest feedback on what I should expect that would be greatly appreciated. It’s a full noveske build, few hundred rounds with geissele g2s trigger, magpul furniture. I attached a photo, I would keep the surefire light and mount. Thank you!
 
You'd have to make it compliant first or break it down... If people make offers or you solict, this will be removed.
 
You'd have to make it compliant first or break it down... If people make offers or you solict, this will be removed.
Good call I’ll retake photos with my compmag. I am not taking offers, my plan is to list it once I have a idea on price. I tried searching the forums but the price was all over the place. And with Calguns gone I can’t go far back enough for gen 3 afghan prices. Appreciate the advice!
 
Back
Top Bottom