18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

CCW NV CCW renewal or initial Permitium application (Carson City Specific)

tbombaci

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
Founder 2026 2
Messages
21
Couldn't find a specific spot for this here but this is an FYI. I had to renew my NV CCW and I chose Carson City for the classes. When I filled out the Permitium app, the receipt came back with all Lyon County links and contact info instead of Carson so my "tracker" would not work. Once I finally figured this out and replaced the Permitium URL with the proper area, it worked. Hopefully this saves someone from the frustration I encountered.

Tom
 
Last edited:
Are you a resident of NV?

Holders of Az ccw have reciprocity with Nv. You probably know.
 
Back
Top Bottom