- Messages
- 94
- Classified ads
- 1
I was just in Canyon Sports in Martinez recently browsing around, and their Gen 3 Glocks are all $999. Of course their smokeless powder has been $99/lb for years as well, so no surprise there?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Do they have any 26s?
Used or new? From what I could tell there isn't a big retailer in the entire state with new Gen 3 Glocks in stock.Try Turners in Pittsburg. Usually big guys have a lot more inventory.
This is not financial advice, but I'm gonna go ahead and suggest you just don't buy.
Best of luck to vendors slinging overpriced junk they're sitting on heading into the biggest layoff month since probably the great depression. 3 months from now they're gonna be begging people to buy 'em and wishing they'd offloaded everything they could when people were still spending.
@guncurious I went to Turners in Pittsburg 2 days ago. They still have Glock 19 green OD for about 600$. Give them a call. They can always call around other Turners and have it ship to them for free.
I remember when the pandemic hit they had 50 round boxes of federal 9mm 115 grain fmj for $50 each. I was surprised to see someone picking up his first pistol, and bought 5 boxes for $250. Before the pandemic they had Remington 9mm 115 grain 500 round bulk cases for $100 and 1000 round bulk cases for $200.I was just in Canyon Sports in Martinez recently browsing around, and their Gen 3 Glocks are all $999. Of course their smokeless powder has been $99/lb for years as well, so no surprise there?
Good price you got on those g22. I was looking for one and couldn’t find one for few weeks. Today I found and DROS’d a 17.If you're in the SFV area, we still have a few G22s ready to DROS! $640.93 OTD!
Several Glock 29 Gen 3 available on www.gunbroker.com The best I see at this point in time.. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1140140120Any leads on a G29? Turners website says their out of stock and I think I missed out on their restock![]()
Shows 2 in stock as of right now.Any leads on a G29? Turners website says their out of stock and I think I missed out on their restock![]()