18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Osight SE Dead Already...

I sold all my trijicons and other optics to switch to osight and have like 3 Osight C and 2 Osight SE. Their customer service is great,. Something was my fault that damaged the emitter and they shipped me a new one free of charge. The battery tray opens via the tool that came with your optic that you use to zero it.

My take on Osight (make sure you don't get Olight Osight but just Osight):

The quality of them are great for the price and what I use them for (CCW & USPSA/IDPA) and have a lot of features I like that I think Trijicon and Holosun don't do well. The dot & glass is super crispy and clean and no blue tint or fisheye that you get from Holosun/Trijicon

You can also get them super cheap on Deleon. I got the Osight SE for $129 there shipped + tax (just copy and paste the UPC in the check out coupon).

The Osight package is really nice too. Comes with extra set of screws for everything and a useful tool that can be used for other optics as well
Yes, their packaging and screw hardware is second-to-none. Really was impressed by that before I even boight the Osight SE.

Glass and dot look good too. Side-loading battery tray is a plus.

Hopefully it was just a bad battery and not unusual drainage for any reason. Even if I have to send it back, I've heard good things about their customer support.
 
Mine is running strong, haven't turned it off once since installed almost a year ago. Holds zero and looks pretty, no complaints so far
Wow, and this is what I expected given how long optic batteries usually last. I do still dislike the Osight buttons as it's very difficult to press both at once (shutdown) without a tool.

Holosun buttons are super easy with a nice feel.
 
Wow, and this is what I expected given how long optic batteries usually last. I do still dislike the Osight buttons as it's very difficult to press both at once (shutdown) without a tool.

Holosun buttons are super easy with a nice feel.
Well I don’t think anybody is going to “accidentally” turn of a Holosun 507 comp 🤣😂😅
 
Back
Top Bottom