18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Question P2000sk Co-Witness Setups – Looking for Options / Photos

HalfBlood

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
Classified ads
2
Just got my slide cut and I’m running an Osight S, about 500 rounds in and zero issues so far.

I’m wondering if anyone here is running an optic on a P2000sk with co-witness irons. There’s not a ton of info out there since the platform isn’t the most common.

Suppressor-height sights feel like overkill to me, and since HK irons are interchangeable across models, I’m curious if there’s a more optimal height/setup people recommend.
 
Back
Top Bottom