18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

P365 Sharps Bros Grip Module, Don't Touch

Depends on what grip module you are running and whats your budget. Are you looking for cheap 3d printed or metal
 
Depends on what grip module you are running and whats your budget. Are you looking for cheap 3d printed or metal
I ordered some 3D that I’m nervous about. I’d love to get some legit units to fit OG P365 10rd to XL module. Currently running a Wilson Combat XL. Eventually a mischief or Sharp Bro.

We do have some Magpul 10/12’s but I’d like to have access to all my mags on hand.
 
Ahh ok. The ones I used were cheap 3d printed from Amazon and Ebay. I eventually bought some Xmacro OEM mags because I didn't really trust the 3d printed. Now I switched back to standard length grip modules and metal base plates that are different lengths on the OEM standard mags.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6442.webp
    IMG_6442.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 12
I found some better ones on tactical.dev and canceled the Amazon order.

Wife really likes the WC and will be excited for metal frame in the future. We also have extended base plates for original frame that worked well.
 
I'd have to agree. About a month or two ago I was in Vegas, while there I made a few pit stops at the local stores just browsing and kill time. Being in CA, you don't see RAMM trigger kits in stock anywhere. Well, that store I went to had them. My p365XL was already outfitted with the RAMM so I know how good this kit feels. I told myself, I do not need this trigger kit, I don't even own another p365 to put it in. Well, a few moments later I walked out of that store with the RAMM kit. Found a decently priced ca p365 and the rest was history. While the pistol was still within the 10 day hold I purchased the RJ+AB, the trigger kit, mag extensions, magwell, grip modules. I refuse to touch any $400 grip module because I know it would make me want one. For now I will stick to my Tyrant grip module, w/ magwell and the mag extension.
Have you tried Tyrant's trigger on the sig? It's pretty nice
 

Attachments

  • 88f09d6b-36c5-407f-999c-a0c0b1f9c1e7.webp
    88f09d6b-36c5-407f-999c-a0c0b1f9c1e7.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 6
Have you tried Tyrant's trigger on the sig? It's pretty nice
I have not. When I was in the market for a trigger kit and did a google search for it, they were the first ones that popped up. Few reasons why I didn't go with them. One was because I didn't like how the shoe sits in the frame, its similar to the OEM flat shoe that sits too far forward. Although a clever design I wasn't digging the safety dingus. The pre and post travel was just way too much for my liking. Guess after messing with 1911/2011 trigger kits, I'm spoiled lol. Lastly they don't offer full kits, only the shoe. Of course all this is subjective and my own opinion, everyone likes what they like.

I'm a do it all person or don't do it at all. All my glocks, echelon, p365, p320 and 1911/2011s all have upgraded triggers that feel similar so when I upgrade triggers I prefer to do everything (springs & sear) to lighten the pull with very little to no pre/post travel. I went with RAMM because their shoe is fully adjustable for both pre and post travel (main selling point). No other kit on the market except for the RAMM (that I know of) has adjustable pre/post travel shoe and complete kit that includes a sear for that clean, crisp break with no creep.
 
Back
Top Bottom