18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Announcement Palmetto State Armory (PSA) firearms for CA customers / Middleman Service

12iceman did finally email us at the correct address and we discussed several different options. Here's the email address for anyone else wanting to contact us:​


info@ebrworks.com
 
Another Plus1 for EBR. Ive used them myself and they are always the best to work with.
 
I am new to this forum as I just found out about it but wanted to comment on how great Mike was to deal with when I had him take care of a KS-47 for me. I couldn't have been happier to get this into my collection and deal with EBR. Super great emails, always kept me up to date along the process 100% recommended.
 
Back
Top Bottom