- Messages
- 47
- Classified ads
- 3
I dont have any experience with the SA35, i do have an echelon 4.5 and i really enjoy it. The cog and the almost any optic ready slide is a winner.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Does the Girsan have the mag disconnect? If so, remove it. It makes the trigger MUCH nicer on the old Hi Powers.No experience with the SA-35, but I have a Girsan Hi Power clone. It took me a bit to get used to the trigger, but now I really like shooting it. I pick up my Echelon today, will let you know how it goes!
Thanks - I did remove but still suboptimal - I’ve reached out to BH Spring Solutions to see if they can help.Does the Girsan have the mag disconnect? If so, remove it. It makes the trigger MUCH nicer on the old Hi Powers.
not a hi point though, the hi point triggers are objectively worse than most striker fired triggersPolymer vs. steel & wood. If you don’t own a steel and wood pistol, I’d go that direction. I prefer steel with a hammer over striker fire and polymer and I have both.
I choose echelon because my eyes are bad and need a red dot. I have the full size for 3 years now and it’s been an outstanding gun.
Does the Girsan have the mag disconnect? If so, remove it. It makes the trigger MUCH nicer on the old Hi Powers.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!