D
Deleted member 11316
⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
- Messages
- 131
LAPD has two of my rifles. DOJ has sent me gold seal letters for other firearms which have been recovered, but LAPD won’t “inspect” my compliant rifles to cooperate with DOJ release letters.
Beyond the obvious “you’re on their time” remarks, what are my real options to move things forward?
Contact a lawyer to have a writ of mandate issued to LAPD?
I didn’t break any laws, never got charged, it was a voluntary surrender during a red flag ex parte TRO situation that was thrown out.
I spoke with one lawyer who said he felt bad charging me because I didn’t do anything… but the rifles are about $5k and there’s $3k in cases optics and ammo.
Should I just tell this dude go get the guns??
Beyond the obvious “you’re on their time” remarks, what are my real options to move things forward?
Contact a lawyer to have a writ of mandate issued to LAPD?
I didn’t break any laws, never got charged, it was a voluntary surrender during a red flag ex parte TRO situation that was thrown out.
I spoke with one lawyer who said he felt bad charging me because I didn’t do anything… but the rifles are about $5k and there’s $3k in cases optics and ammo.
Should I just tell this dude go get the guns??