18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Question Posting non firearms for sale?

Messages
34
Classified ads
3
I’m not a snitch or anything but some people post non firearm related stuff in here… is that legal? I have a Blackstone I’m trying to sell or I guess I’d trade it for a gun if that makes it gun related? Idk: let me know I’m new here. It’s a Blackstone rangetop combo originally 750 ish bucks and I’m selling it for 280 with two propane tanks and other accessories.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-07-21 at 10.59.27 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2026-07-21 at 10.59.27 AM.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot 2026-07-21 at 11.00.01 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2026-07-21 at 11.00.01 AM.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom