18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

PSA: Cheap primers at Route 66

vplaza96

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
📝 Contributor
Messages
563
If you're a member or have Ammo Club, I just scored two boxes of Winchester small pistol primers for $48 a box at Route 66. Not sure if they have more but apparently they got a good deal and are passing it on to members. Regular price was $71.

That is all.
 
Last edited:
Nice. They has some Win 209 shotshell primers when I was there last weekend, but they were +$90 out the door.

It was my first visit. I really liked the place/staff.
 
Back
Top Bottom