18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

PSA: Cyber Monday Everglades Ammo 15% off and free shipping

vplaza96

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
📝 Contributor
Messages
563
While I've never ordered from them, I just did their Cyber Monday deal and scored 2,000 9mm 115gr Plated RN conclave base bullets for $0.076 per bullet.

I'll see how those compare to the Xtremebullets I've been reloading.
 
Back
Top Bottom