18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Feedback Psa dagger compatible slide

Skywalker_Lynch

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
I purchased a PSA dagger slide a few years ago, but I have since milled my OEM Glock 19 slide. Since then I’ve been wondering if I could purchase a PSA dagger or compatible frame i’ve seen SCT frames from a shop close to me, but they let me know it would be sold as a single shot . Which sucks my question is, is there anyone here who can PPT a frame to me that would be exempt from the single shot requirement?

Or if anyone knows a better route for me to go down that would also be helpful. I’m literally a few months away from just selling the slide on this website and calling it a loss.
 
Back
Top Bottom