18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

PSA: No Hazmat Fee

vplaza96

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
📝 Contributor
Messages
563
Okay, not sure if this is allowed, but Natchez is doing no Hazmat fee on reloading components for two days.

In case someone was looking for some deals on powders and primers.
 
Just ordered 4lbs of Win231 for total of $179 and change. I know it's an old powder but I've used it for years, so I should be good for a while now.

Now, where are those Black Friday primer and bullet deals? :)
 
This is allowed for BF deals! Have at it! Win231 is solid. Considering the recent increase, I think I might sell some powder I never used.
 
Back
Top Bottom