18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Question Q LLC Sugar Weasel .300 Blackout Pistol Value

Yaotl_TW

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
4
Never done a PPT before, just the occasional consignment. Family emergency has me scrambling to raise funds. Wondering what the value of a blue cerakote sugar weasel would be? Just the pistol. Will throw in comp mag if wanted. Unfired. Searched listings, found mostly sugar weasel rifles. Any help/info is appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7175.jpeg
    IMG_7175.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 24
ill give you 2000 for it. but ill be honest this seems like a scam all day..
Thanks for the input. Just trying to get an idea of a realistic value before posting a listing in the WTS. What part seems scammy? The pistol itself, the wording of my post? I am active on Reddit with a decent amount of transactions on Knife_Swap and GAFS (before the ban). Obviously any transaction would take place at an FFL. Just trying to get some feedback because that is NOT the impression i want to make here.
 
Just because you joined today and posting a nice gun that is not so common. Also I would think you would have some type of understanding what you have. That is a nice gun with lots of demand. sorry if your not a scam. I just wanted to let you know.

What city are you located in?
 
Just because you joined today and posting a nice gun that is not so common. Also I would think you would have some type of understanding what you have. That is a nice gun with lots of demand. sorry if your not a scam. I just wanted to let you know.

What city are you located in?
I understand the new account part. I’ve known about this site for a while. Stayed away because I am not familiar with PPT and it just seems sketchy from a legal liability standpoint. Might be an ethical concern to an investigator for security clearance/background check. I may be wrong, but just playing it safe.

I had a family emergency come up. Won’t go into details. But I am motivated to raise cash quickly. I have quite a few firearms. Some nice, some nothing special. I know what I paid for the gun. I know there is a demand for off roster stuff. I just have no idea what a fair PPT value for this specific firearm would be. Because if I decide to list it I want it gone asap. I always let my local shop price my consignment firearms.

I am located in the Bay Area, but currently messaging shops in So Cal to see what the best path forward is. Thank you for your responses. I assure you (and everyone else reading) I am not a scammer. Just trying to get educated.
 
ok. PM me. I buy collections and if you are not a scammer lets make a deal on multiple firearms. I am in socal and if you make the trip down we can work out a nice deal for you and me.
 
I understand the new account part. I’ve known about this site for a while. Stayed away because I am not familiar with PPT and it just seems sketchy from a legal liability standpoint. Might be an ethical concern to an investigator for security clearance/background check. I may be wrong, but just playing it safe.

I had a family emergency come up. Won’t go into details. But I am motivated to raise cash quickly. I have quite a few firearms. Some nice, some nothing special. I know what I paid for the gun. I know there is a demand for off roster stuff. I just have no idea what a fair PPT value for this specific firearm would be. Because if I decide to list it I want it gone asap. I always let my local shop price my consignment firearms.

I am located in the Bay Area, but currently messaging shops in So Cal to see what the best path forward is. Thank you for your responses. I assure you (and everyone else reading) I am not a scammer. Just trying to get educated.
An off roster pistol with lineage associated with a rifle that has a whole lot of controversy surrounding it at the moment. Im not beholden to the roster but if I was I would not pay over retail for that specific gun. BUT, every unique gun has unique buyers.
 
An off roster pistol with lineage associated with a rifle that has a whole lot of controversy surrounding it at the moment. Im not beholden to the roster but if I was I would not pay over retail for that specific gun. BUT, every unique gun has unique buyers.
Any other controversy besides the cringy owner?
 
Back
Top Bottom