18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Question Question on Glock 19 Recover 20/20 Combability with Holo SCS

optismist

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
7
I'm really considering picking up a Recover 20/20 for my G19.3. I just want to double check to see if my slide wouldn't cause any issues when I put the 20/20 on.

I bought the slide and dot, but it wasn't compatible with my MCK... and I don't want to be switching slides to be able to use that. My dot was WAY too low to be used when I configured it correctly. I didn't read anywhere about certain red dot sights would pose an issue and learned I gotta confirm before buying. Anyone has any insight on this? Attached are pics of my slide. Any insight would help :)
 

Attachments

  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_67f7c25b-127e-4d1e-a506-967a6c1d1810.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_67f7c25b-127e-4d1e-a506-967a6c1d1810.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 5
  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_0c4337d2-2fd1-4126-b2a3-288e5cb79cff.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_0c4337d2-2fd1-4126-b2a3-288e5cb79cff.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom