18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Range Report: P365 Luxe .380 ACP and Off-Roster P-10C Ported

"The backstrap has some aggressive checkering which was beating up the palm on my strong hand, so if I kept this gun I'd go for some kind of grip tape or Hogue grips. I didn't like the backstrap checkering on the Shadow 2 so naturally I don't love it on the P-10C Ported. I love the Dan Wesson DWX Compact because it's not so aggressively checkered.
"
https://taylorfreelancestore.com/cz-p10-c-backstrap-brass-shiny/ that helps..... They are making one in black too
Yes that would be good! Brass ballast and less-aggressive checkering. Thanks!
 
Yea, that must be a special deal. Their shipping on a case is almost 10%, that's too much for me.
First time I ever bought from them, I know my bg2.0 likes gold dot and I needed just a couple of boxes to keep on hands. Price was good, and no shipping charges for small order was exactly what I needed.
.380 ACP is still ships free, if anyone looking
 
I got the SIG Romeo X-Compact (green) and installed it on the P365 Luxe today.

Interesting box, unadorned cardboard and seemingly eco-friendly. Three sets of screws, two for the Compact and one set for the Pro. I went with the longer set, each already equipped with a little bit of blue threadlocker.

Torx 10 screw extension worked great as it would be a tight fit otherwise. Torqued to 11 inch pounds, standard for all my optics based on the 1.3 N-m standard from CZ.

The only thing I don't like is that the battery compartment cover is metal with a regular flathead, and metal-on-metal scrapes off some of the paint. I ran a black Sharpie along the edge to clean that up and maybe offer a modicum of protection. I don't even have a non-marring flathead screwdriver tip. I suppose that would be helpful. Use caution here. A 3D-printed metal flat to large flat tip adapter would be amazing, and would be non-marring whilst allowing use of a torque driver. I've already been thinking about getting into 3D printing and this is another reason to jump in.

I zeroed the Romeo with a .380 bore laser, a gun stand, and their included tiny Torx tool, which of course is different from Holosun and Gideon. Easy enough to carry though. I ran out of adjustment for some reason with elevation but by that time it was zeroed. It's a little hard to find the turret screw in low light.

The P365 Luxe is already super easy to rack, and even easier with the optic as a handle. I'm letting the screws cure before taking it shooting. I love the look of it and the fit!
 

Attachments

  • 9743.webp
    9743.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I got the SIG Romeo X-Compact (green) and installed it on the P365 Luxe today.

Interesting box, unadorned cardboard and seemingly eco-friendly. Three sets of screws, two for the Compact and one set for the Pro. I went with the longer set, each already equipped with a little bit of blue threadlocker.

Torx 10 screw extension worked great as it would be a tight fit otherwise. Torqued to 11 inch pounds, standard for all my optics based on the 1.3 N-m standard from CZ.

The only thing I don't like is that the battery compartment cover is metal with a regular flathead, and metal-on-metal scrapes off some of the paint. I ran a black Sharpie along the edge to clean that up and maybe offer a modicum of protection. I don't even have a non-marring flathead screwdriver tip. I suppose that would be helpful. Use caution here.

I zeroed the Romeo with a .380 bore laser, a gun stand, and their included tiny Torx tool, which of course is different from Holosun and Gideon. Easy enough to carry though. I ran out of adjustment for some reason with elevation but by that time it was zeroed. It's a little hard to find the turret screw in low light.

The P365 Luxe is already super easy to rack, and even easier with the optic as a handle. I'm letting the screws cure before taking it shooting. I love the look of it and the fit!
I use like a dime to turn it lol but you can put the screwdriver into a cloth or some tape to not mar it up. Also it's just a T6 torx adjuster
 
I use like a dime to turn it lol but you can put the screwdriver into a cloth or some tape to not mar it up. Also it's just a T6 torx adjuster

Thanks, I was thinking that too. Cloth would work, but a 3D-printed small to large adapter would be great! This way the large flat could fit in the slot with no wiggling or slippage.
 
Ill be making them available as kits here shortly just waiting on one more part
James, you are a great dude.
You probably won’t remember, but you got me one of the first siglok DLC slides via Reddit convo.
I’ll be freeing echelon 4.0c, likely tomorrow. It needs MM grip module . It also needs some extra 10/15 mags, and now you are teasing with p365 lux conversion kit?!?!?
Great dude, but bad news for our wallets :)
 
James, you are a great dude.
You probably won’t remember, but you got me one of the first siglok DLC slides via Reddit convo.
I’ll be freeing echelon 4.0c, likely tomorrow. It needs MM grip module . It also needs some extra 10/15 mags, and now you are teasing with p365 lux conversion kit?!?!?
Great dude, but bad news for our wallets :)
Thank you.

I do remember that DLC slide becasue at that time they were so new I had to custom order it for you.
If you need anything let me know
 
Back
Top Bottom