18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Range Report - PDP Compact

P2000SK 7 yards semi rapid fire. Not John wick but decent I guess?
Hey, I'm not knocking your skillz- in fact you seem to shoot this V3 better than I ever did. I just recall that the V3 trigger in OEM form seemed like such a long & heavy press.

The V2 was a noticeable improvement.

Have you had the chance to compare them?
 
Hey, I'm not knocking your skillz- in fact you seem to shoot this V3 better than I ever did. I just recall that the V3 trigger in OEM form seemed like such a long & heavy press.

The V2 was a noticeable improvement.

Have you had the chance to compare them?
Haha no, I just like DA/SA a lot which might be weird for my age group. I did give into striker fire though with the PDP. I thought the LEM trigger was like a heavy striker pull? The SA is very light. I think the gray guns short reset trigger helps out too
 
Finally got to shoot the PDP compact with a red dot for the first time. This is an amazing Gun. Did one group kinda slow and the next was semi rapid at around 7 yards, felt it was pretty solid and I’m knocking the rust off.

Also just to see what would happen a 3.5 yard mag dump as fast as I could with the Shield 1.0.

I tried to focus on more pressure with my left hand and relaxing my right hand this session.

One larger group was the P2000SK. Improved a lot since the CCW qual I think but even with focusing on breathing and squeezing more I still am drawing to the left just with that specific model
Excellent range report. Thanks for sharing with us, I had a great read and nice pic.
 
Approve South Park GIF
 
Finally got to shoot the PDP compact with a red dot for the first time. This is an amazing Gun. Did one group kinda slow and the next was semi rapid at around 7 yards, felt it was pretty solid and I’m knocking the rust off.

Also just to see what would happen a 3.5 yard mag dump as fast as I could with the Shield 1.0.

I tried to focus on more pressure with my left hand and relaxing my right hand this session.

One larger group was the P2000SK. Improved a lot since the CCW qual I think but even with focusing on breathing and squeezing more I still am drawing to the left just with that specific model
Good shooting here dude
 
The LEM V2 versions of the P2K and P2KSK are so much better than the V3's DA/SA triggers.

I've owned both trigger variants of those models in the past. I did like them for their great build quality.
This is true. The V2 trigger is way better than the stock V3. A modded V3 with LTT upgrades is close to the stock V2, but not better imo.
 
Back
Top Bottom