18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Reloading the .25 acp

sugarfoot57

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026 2
Messages
41
I wonder how many (or few) people actually load for this round. I do occasionally but it's better suited to people with hands like Tom Thumb. I use a homemade powder dipper made from a flobert case with a thin brass tube soldered to it. Gives me 1.1 grains of Bullseye over a 55 grain Bear Creek moly coated LRN.
20250119_150204.jpg20250119_150317.jpg
 
I thought about it but for how infrequent I shoot mine I'll just buy a box or two every other year.
 
Most often that's the best way to go. I haven't fired my 1908 Vest Pocket in over a year and still have about 40 cartridges left.20250119_153143.jpg20250119_153343.jpg
Takes a gentle hand because it's so tiny. Primer pocket looks like an entrance to a cave compared to larger brass.
 
Back
Top Bottom