- Messages
- 5,412
- Classified ads
- 3
I've implemented the Zip Code range finder for finding businesses nearby. I do have the chicken or the egg problem with not very many FFL's listed with us. That is going to be the next stage of what we build out.
If the FFL has the Zip code filled in. They will be able to find you based on zip. I've made it the same as the Classifieds side so you can find what you're looking for, once they come

I owe quite a few people stickers, but with all of these things in place, I will be providing a flyer with the stickers to bring to FFL's to help sign them up!
. I apolgize for lagging but sometimes development isn't so easy. I don't have the luxury of a corporate PR release. Everything we do here is pretty scrappy but we get it done!
Next thing is to get those flyers made up so we can actually start to populate this list and grow the community! There's only like 10 places now, but as they put in their zip itll get better! lol
If the FFL has the Zip code filled in. They will be able to find you based on zip. I've made it the same as the Classifieds side so you can find what you're looking for, once they come

I owe quite a few people stickers, but with all of these things in place, I will be providing a flyer with the stickers to bring to FFL's to help sign them up!
Next thing is to get those flyers made up so we can actually start to populate this list and grow the community! There's only like 10 places now, but as they put in their zip itll get better! lol