18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

News RichmondAction.com received an update

Latest news

ikeo1

2A Developer 👨🏻‍💻
Staff member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Prime
2026 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
5,606
Classified ads
5
Soft release for some feedback for RRGC RichmondAction users.


Not many people know I run the website. We’ve been sponsoring it since we bought the domain. We’re ready to bump up to V2 with the growth of the club. I spent a good amount of time revamping the site. It should be a lot more straight forward. I’ll be working on the classes section next.

For the RRGC heads LMK if you find any issues.

I’ve also added a mailing list there so we can contact people for future notices.

 
Last edited:
We are still working on our full membership. Every time a requirement opportunity comes up, we are in Class there or just busy.
I think we are coming to the meeting tonight though.
 
Wow, an action pistol club's website that is actually up to date
 
on my Mac Safari the column headings are shifted over to the left on the Range Schedule page

I believe i fixed the issue you are referring to, please confirm. I also fixed a bug in safari, so now you don't see anything other than the selected category and not the other unselected categories.

Wow, an action pistol club's website that is actually up to date

It's part of my sponsorship.. I don't have belts or free classes to give away (yet), so I'm offering my time. Plus, super fun to leverage AI for all of my projects. Heavy initial investment (licenses, tokens, time, not 100% vibe coded) but eases up over time. Next up is the images and classes.

Done:
  • Site Redesign
  • Schedule
  • Start here Guide
  • Mailing List functionality
    • Class Announcements, etc

To do:
  • FAQ updates
  • Class Schedule
  • Misc odds and ends
 
Last edited:
Really like this update, putting the intro/new shooter resources front and center:
I'd also suggest add a "Take a class" or something similar in those places - even though "classes" is in the nav bar.
Screenshot 2026-09-03 at 1.23.27 PM.webp
 
Really like this update, putting the intro/new shooter resources front and center:
Yes, that was a big request.. I tried to organize it a bit better and provide a better experience once I got the feedback.
I'd also suggest add a "Take a class" or something similar in those places - even though "classes" is in the nav bar.
i just added the classes section.. only reason i didn't put it front and center is because we don't always have classes, BUT i did add an email list opt-in to better manage that in the future. I was a little sporadic before since it was "just get it done", but I want to have CAGuns be a title/presenting sponsor for a bigger match.
 
i just added the classes section.. only reason i didn't put it front and center is because we don't always have classes, BUT i did add an email list opt-in to better manage that in the future.
Same pageThis was exactly my thinking!

There may not always be classes scheduled but an email list there is ALSO a great way to guage at least some level of interest - but you know it's like only 10 out the 100 people who said they would show up :ROFLMAO: .

Once all the more important stuff is taken care of maybe even throw in a survey of what classes folks are interested in and/or linked them to threads here on how some of the classes have gone.
 
Once all the more important stuff is taken care of maybe even throw in a survey of what classes folks are interested in and/or linked them to threads here on how some of the classes have gone.
All the infra is setup for that... so we'll be able to organize it all more effectively in the future.

We'll have follow up survey's. The whole jazz, but why give myself more work. The most difficult part is it's all volunteer work. All the proceeds goes to the instructors, and the coordination take a lot of time. I really need to see how to monetize better.
 
but why give myself more work. The most difficult part is it's all volunteer work. All the proceeds goes to the instructors, and the coordination take a lot of time. I really need to see how to monetize better.
You do it because of all the appreciation and gratitude we show you for all your efforts :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top Bottom